for each of these situations, the question is: "are you a virgin again?"
1) say you could transport your consciousness through time to your own body at a previous age before you had physically had sex...
2) what if before transport we edited out your memories of sexual experience?
3) what if we didn't involve time travel - we simply removed your memories of sexual experience now in your own body?
4) what if we transferred your consciousness into a body that hasn't had sex yet? (with or without memories of sexual experience)
5) what if we transferred your consciousness (with or without memories of sexual experience) into a body which has (or has not) had sex, but is of the opposite gender?
6) are any of the above different for males and females?
7) for fun, imagine you were guilty of murder: do any of the above situations make you innocent of the crime again?